I am a psychologist and psychotherapist. I work in the humanistic-existential therapeutic approach, which emphasizes the potential of every person to live a fulfilling and meaningful life. I work with teenagers and adults.
Psychotherapy is my passion. I discovered it during my studies at the Faculty of Psychology, University of Warsaw. I was inspired by the thoughts and works of prominent psychotherapists such as Carl Rogers, Irvin Yalom and Viktor Frankl and decided to start my professional education in the field of psychotherapy.
Since then, I’ve been developing my therapeutic skills by professional trainings, workshops and conferences. I am currently participating in the training program in existential counselling and psychotherapy, organized by the Society of Existential Psychotherapy in Poland, a member of The International Society for Logotherapy and Existential Analysis (GLE-International) in Vienna.
Existential therapy is a unique form of psychotherapy that aims to help clients to find a truly personal and meaningful way of dealing with life. This therapeutic approach gives special attention to issues such as finding meaning in live, making responsible choices, living authentically and in accordance with personal values.
I’ve also completed a training in Solution-Focused Therapy. The main characteristic of this paradigm is that therapist focuses on clients’ strengths, resources and capabilities to help them fulfill their hopes and specific goals.
– University of Warsaw, Faculty of Psychology – MA in psychology
– Solution-Focused Therapy Center – SFT basic training
– Polish Society of Existential Psychotherapy (GLE-Polska) – Existential Analysis and Logotherapy, in training
– SOTIS – Social and communication trainig skills for people with Asperger syndrome
– School for Parents and Educators – How to Talk so Kids will Listen and Listen so Kids will Talk workshop
– The Psychiatry, Combat Stress and Psychotraumatology Clinic – clinical internship
– Family Therapy Clinic (Warsaw, Bemowo District) – internship